Airbrush make-up is an in-demand, quick, luxury service, which allows the make-up artist to accommodate more clients in less time. Airbrush make-up perfects the skin and is long lasting, which is why it is used in specialties such as bridal, film and photography. The successful student will be equipped with the knowledge and practical application in order to create a flawless complexion, highlighting and contouring, and designing the perfect brow for a natural and glamorous look.
Proof of Make-Up Artist certificate or six months relevant work experience
Personal interview to determine suitability for the course
● Introduction to Airbrushing
● Assembling and Disassembling the Airbrush Gun
● Sanitization and Sterilization
● Explore the Various Compressors and How They Work
● Colour Theory for Mixing Paints
● Spraying Styles and Techniques
● Step-by-Step Instructions for Applying Foundations, Highlights, Contouring and Blush
● Corrective Techniques
● Precision Eyebrows
● Beauty and Bridal Applications
I came to the International Beauty Institute 3 years ago. I needed to do something different in my life beside shift work. I was very nervous about coming back to school, since I been out for a long time. When I came for a tour, I was very happy with what I saw, the class sizes were small, and that made me feel more comfortable. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, I felt like I was part of an IBI family. I ended up getting a full time job, where I’m very happy. I have no regrets, with the choices I have made, by picking IBI. It was the best experience in my life, thank you everyone at IBI!! If you are thinking about becoming a Medical Aesthetician, don’t hesitate to visit IBI!