This course outlines important aspects of a successful spa/medi-spa business. It includes an introduction to small business accounting, proper business management, organizational structures, techniques for revenue generation, sales generating techniques, marketing and promotions, and hiring and staffing. Students learn how to prepare a professional business plan which can be used to seek funding for a future business endeavour.
• Small Business Management Specific to the Spa Industry
• Building a Business Plan
• Rules, Regulations, and Proper Insurance Coverage
• Sales and Revenue Generating Techniques
• Marketing and Advertising Strategies including Promotions and Pricing
• Basic Accounting: Spreadsheets, Generating Reports, Accounting Software Options
• Performance Measurements for Employers and Employees
• Resume Building and Cover Letters
• Interview Techniques (“Mock Interviews”)
• Equipment Financing and Business Loans
• How to Register a Business Online: Business Names and HST Requirements
• Laser Purchasing and Business Consulting
• Partnerships with Exclusive Vendors
My instructors were very professional and inspiring.