Students will learn how to perform a thorough consultation and treatment on clients for dermarolling. Students will learn in-depth theory on indications and contradictions for the treatment, proper depth of needles for skin conditions and post treatment care.
• Sanitation and Safety
• Dermarolling Overview
• Indications for the Treatment
• Depth of Needling for Different Skin Conditions
• Frequency of Treatments
• Contraindications for the Treatment
• Client Consultations
• Pre and Post Treatment Protocols
• Performing a Dermarolling Treatment on a Client (model required)
• Home Care
A very interesting and valuable experience. I learnt a lot and my Instructor was always ready to answer my questions. By the end of my course and clinical internship, I had a lot of experience and I liked how it enabled me to interact with all kinds of clients through the practical work.