Airbrush make-up is an in-demand, quick, luxury service, which allows the make-up artist to accommodate more clients in less time. Airbrush make-up perfects the skin and is long lasting, which is why it is used in specialties such as bridal, film and photography. The successful student will be equipped with the knowledge and practical application in order to create a flawless complexion, highlighting and contouring, and designing the perfect brow for a natural and glamorous look.
Proof of Make-Up Artist certificate or six months relevant work experience
Personal interview to determine suitability for the course
● Introduction to Airbrushing
● Assembling and Disassembling the Airbrush Gun
● Sanitization and Sterilization
● Explore the Various Compressors and How They Work
● Colour Theory for Mixing Paints
● Spraying Styles and Techniques
● Step-by-Step Instructions for Applying Foundations, Highlights, Contouring and Blush
● Corrective Techniques
● Precision Eyebrows
● Beauty and Bridal Applications
I loved this program. I learned so much and am very confident with the techniques that I have learned. The photoshoots were great and have helped me to develop my portfolio. Thank you to the staff and my instructor for such a great experience.