Airbrush make-up is an in-demand, quick, luxury service, which allows the make-up artist to accommodate more clients in less time. Airbrush make-up perfects the skin and is long lasting, which is why it is used in specialties such as bridal, film and photography. The successful student will be equipped with the knowledge and practical application in order to create a flawless complexion, highlighting and contouring, and designing the perfect brow for a natural and glamorous look.
Proof of Make-Up Artist certificate or six months relevant work experience
Personal interview to determine suitability for the course
● Introduction to Airbrushing
● Assembling and Disassembling the Airbrush Gun
● Sanitization and Sterilization
● Explore the Various Compressors and How They Work
● Colour Theory for Mixing Paints
● Spraying Styles and Techniques
● Step-by-Step Instructions for Applying Foundations, Highlights, Contouring and Blush
● Corrective Techniques
● Precision Eyebrows
● Beauty and Bridal Applications
I went to the International Beauty Institute and graduated last year from the Medical Aesthetics Diploma. I went to quite a few schools and attended interviews and information sessions, IBI being one of them…and I can safely say, I picked the right school!!! The staff are extremely polite, and helpful. It’s a fun-loving environment with the education you want! I had some of the best teachers, very knowledgeable and willing to go out of their way to help you out. I successfully opened a Med Spa since attending this school, and they helped guide me through the process! Thank you guys for everything you’ve done, couldn’t thank you all enough! Definitely the best choice I made!!