After months of the cold air dying out your skin, and countless nights spent inside binge watching (and eating) on the couch, winter has taken quite the toll on your epidermis. With the arrival of spring, warm temperatures and sunshine, it’s time to say goodbye to dull, imperfect skin…hello glowing Goddess! Here are 2 tips to get your skin ready for spring:
1. Revamp Your Skin With a Facial
How can you move on if you are still living in the past? It’s time for a clean slate and a facial will refresh, revive and remove the dead skin cells that are keeping you from getting that glow.
At the International Beauty Institute, we provide a 1 hour fully customizable facial using Dermalogica
professional products based on the client’s needs. Medical Aestheticians or Interns assess the client’s skin to choose the most effective treatment.
A facial treatment includes cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, massage, mask, moisturizer and an SPF. For a deeper exfoliation and longer benefits consider adding in a microdermabrasion or a chemical peel treatment to your beautiful spring skin debut!
2. Upgrade your Skincare
You don’t wear your Canada Goose jacket and Ugg Boots once the temperature rises, so why wouldn’t you change up your skincare? It is important to listen to what your skin needs as the season changes and use the right products to maintain that healthy glow.
Vitamin C is vital to skincare and skin protection. This antioxidant will not only protect against this season’s UV exposure, but will help reverse the signs previous damage and brighten your skin:
For All Skin Types:
- Reduces the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damage
- Boosts collagen production for firmer skin
- Reduces inflammation and irritation
- Fades post-breakout red marks by improving skin’s natural healing response
Use Endocare Tensage Serum
as a part of your evening skin regime. This creamy, intensive serum absorbs quickly into the skin and provides a healthy dose of Vitamin C. It also contains Vitamin E, CoQ10 – an anti-oxidant boosting complex, Niacinamide – a Vitamin B ingredient that helps to brighten the skin, as well as hyaluronic acid to provide intense moisture.
Your skin no longer needs a heavy cream or intense moisture – stick to something light like Biophora’s Light Hydration
. This light, nourishing oil-free serum is designed to moisturize, firm and refine the appearance of the complexion. Formulated with Vitamins A, B, D3, E, K and peptides to leave skin glowing without an oily feel.
While you should be protecting your skin all year round (yes, that means SPF in the winter too!), it’s time to up your selfie game and get that flawless skin #nofilter. Use our favorites from Dermaquest’s Stem Cell 3D Luxury Collection
, to get your eyes, skin and your pout Instagram worthy.
- Stem Cell 3D Eye Lift: Boasting the renewing potentials of Biotech Marine with restorative Gardenia and Sea Holly Stem Cells. Blended to illuminate while Red Algae lifts and tones.
- Stem Cell 3D Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30: This gentle moisturizer contains a UVA/UVB physical sunscreen and is slightly tinted for airy, immediate coverage. Energized with botanical stem cell technology, peptides & juicy antioxidants, your skin is enriched as it blocks out the sun’s harmful rays.
- Stem Cell 3D Lip Enhancer: This energizing lip enhancer firms your pout with Maxi-Lip peptide as well as repairs and prevents DNA damage with botanical stem cells. Instantly plumping and hydrating, our gloss magnifies your lip’s natural color adding a salacious veneer to your 3D Ritual.
Contact The International Beauty Institute today to book your customized facial and complementary consultation with one of our skincare professionals. Spring is here, it’s time to get glowing!
(T) 905-624-2700 (E) [email protected]