Available at both our Mississauga and Hamilton campus
COURSE INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVE
Students will learn how to perform a thorough consultation and treatment on clients for dermarolling. Students will learn in-depth theory on indications and contradictions for the treatment, proper depth of needles for skin conditions and post treatment care.
- Sanitation and Safety
- Dermarolling Overview
- Indications for the Treatment
- Depth of Needling for Different Skin Conditions
- Frequency of Treatments
- Contraindications for the Treatment
- Client Consultations
- Pre and Post Treatment Protocols
- Performing a Dermarolling Treatment on a Client (model required)
- Home Care
TOTAL COST OF COURSE: $350
A model is required for practical - models can be arranged by the school if needed, but fees may apply.
This program is non-vocational and does not require approval under the Private Career College Act, 2005.