Microneedling Courses & Certification in Hamilton
You will learn this advanced skin resurfacing technique- ideal for aestheticians looking to add to their service menu or treatment portfolio. Micro-needling promotes wound healing and collagen production while improving acne scarring, stretch marks, wrinkles, and pigmentation.
Using the Health Canada Approved InnoPen, you will watch a live demo by an instructor and perform one practical treatment on a client.
Upon completion, you will receive a certificate from the International Beauty Institute (IBI). IBI is an accredited Private Career College that has certified thousands of beauty professionals over the last decade.
Add to your knowledge of skincare! Provide this collagen-stimulating treatment which has dramatically less downtime than laser services. Learn both the theory and hands-on practice of the microneedling service.
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that involves puncturing the skin with tiny sterilized needles. The small punctures cause your skin to produce more collagen and elastin fibers as part of the healing process.
The new collagen and elastin fibers cause the skin to be plumper and thicker which reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scars.
What Are the Benefits of a Microneedling Treatment?
Microneedling may help with common issues like:
- Hair loss (also called alopecia)
- Dark spots or patches on your skin (hyperpigmentation)
- Large pores
- Reduced skin elasticity
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Microneedling Certification Requirements
Receive a certificate from the International Beauty Institute upon successfully completing this one-day workshop. This accredited Private Career College has certified thousands of beauty professionals over the last decade.
Microneedling Program Modules
- Microneedling overview
- Sanitation and safety
- Depth of needling for different skin conditions
- Frequency of treatments
- Indications and contraindications
- Client consultations
- Pre and post-treatment protocols
- Home care
- One live demo by the instructor
- One practical treatment on a client (model required)
Microneedling Kit Description (sold separately)
- 1 x Innopen Starter Kit (available at extra cost)
- 1 x InnoPen System (MD model) (Health Canada Approved)
- 1 x InnoTip Needle Cartridges (10/box)
- 1 x MTS Vital W (Anti-Aging) Solutions (10/box)
- 2 x Zensa Topical Anaesthetic Creams (30g tubes)
Microneedling Program Length
- 45 minutes of theory
- 1-hour microneedling treatment demo
- 75 minutes of practical (student will perform one treatment on a model)
Microneedling Certification Program Cost in Hamilton
For program cost inquiries, please fill out an application. An International Beauty Institute admissions advisor will contact you regarding the next steps in your enrollment.
Ready to start your career? Register online! Have questions? Contact our Hamilton campus at (289) 674-0888.
Career Opportunities in Hamilton with a Microneedling Certificate
- A spa
- A medispa
- A doctor’s office
- Or you can open your own business
Potential Salary for Graduates in Hamilton
You can charge between $200 – $700 per microneedling treatment. If you are hired at a medi-spa, your starting salary will be $45,000 – $70,000. If you choose to open your own business, you can make more than $70,000/year.
Hamilton Campus Location
Our new state-of-the-art facility in Hamilton is located at 540 Upper James St. with a bus stop right outside the entrance. Easy access from downtown!
Other Related Courses Available in Hamilton
Why International Beauty Institute?
Our advanced curriculum will help you prepare for any career in the ever-evolving aesthetic industry, adhering to the highest global standards. Always on the pulse of change and innovation, our staff is committed to giving you a well-rounded education to guide you to your dream job!
- Learn with the most modern technologies available.
- Use the most advanced skin care and make-up products on the market.
- Develop the most skilled techniques through in-depth programs that provide “real-life” training.
- Perfect your craft alongside experienced instructors in small class sizes.
Currently service Mississauga, Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, Niagara, and surrounding areas.
International Beauty Institute Instructors are spa owners, employees, and entrepreneurs with hands-on industry experience.