Want to advertise with us?
Send us an email with all of the details of your current job opportunities you would like posted to: email@example.com
Certified Electrologist and/or Esthetician
BodySense is seeking a part-time Electrologist to join our team.
Who We Are. BodySense Go Natural is a Boutique and Spa. We specialize in organic skin care, hair removal and pedicures given by NASP certified pedicurists.
What we’re looking for. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about clean and organic beauty. Someone who would like to carry that philosophy into their work environment. Someone who feels rewarded by making others feel healthy and beautiful inside and out.
We are looking for a Certified Electrolgist who has experience with using a surgical microscope, OR who is willing to be retrained to use a surgical microscope. A surgical microscope increases the efficacy and results of the treatment. We are only looking for a team member who is willing to make a long-term commitment and we are willing to invest the time and energy to train and support the right candidate.
- Be certified to perform electrolysis.
- Bonus Assets (but not required): Experience with Alexandria Sugaring hair removal, knowledge of natural and organic products, esthetics training.
- Guaranteed clientele in a well-established business
- Generous discounts on products and services
- Easy to book off time (within reason)
- Opportunity for more hours
Job Type: Part-time
Address: 33 King Street West, Dundas, ON, L9H1T5 – BodySense
Contact: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted Aesthetician – Esthetic Job
Would you love to work in an environment of serenity, with an amazing team that provides an affordable luxury experience. We create a revitalizing experience for each guest that begins the instant they walk in.
As our new Esthetician with experience, you’ll engage with our customers and provide outstanding service and care that creates a great experience including:
• Provide high-quality facial treatments that address skincare concerns
• Advise clients and suggest treatments related to their individual needs
• Remove hair by waxing and threading , Laser Hair Removal, Manicures and pedicures, Perform facial extraction for blackhead removal, Microdermabrasion, iPL Treatments, LED Light therapy machines , Micro needling, Microblading, Lash Extensions, Lash lift, Tinting
The duties of an esthetician would involve:
• Greeting guests and suggesting the appropriate therapies and treatments, Performing consultations, Performing skin assessments to identify problems and the right course of action, Maintaining client reports and notes, Educating clients on services
Actively pursuing daily sales, including retails sales In addition to possessing knowledge and expertise in Aesthetic services, treatments, programs, and products, qualified estheticians also possess specific personality traits and qualities. Therefore, skincare professionals who
• Are polite and well-mannered, Have excellent communication skills, Are well-spoken and articulate, Are able to quickly and adeptly assess the needs and wants of their clients, Have excellent time management skills, Can solve problems and handle multi-tasking , Can work well both alone and with a team, Have a neat and polished appearance, Always maintain professionalism, tact, and discretion, Have a friendly, outgoing personality, On time for their shifts and for client appointments, Able to provide consistent services and treatments in accordance to clinic protocols , Supporting of the needs of the clinic, Ensuring the proper care of clinic equipment, Ensuring safety, sterilization, and sanitation procedures are satisfied, Able to work weekend and evening hours, Communicating with staff and management to ensure the clinic runs smoothly and according to schedule
*Candidates must have an Esthetician diploma or certificate. if you think you fit our criteria, please contact us!
MIDNIGHT TANNING & LASER HIRING PART-TIME ESTHETICIAN AND LASH TECHNICIAN
– Two locations – Guelph & Cambridge
– Services: facials, waxing, brow & lash tinting, lash extensions & lift
– MUST have graduated from a Canadian Esthetician School
Lash Technician (Part-time to full-time/commission split)
– Lash technician for: Lash Extensions, Lash Lift, Lash & Brow Tint, Brow Waxing
– Experience in facials is an asset but not necessary
Jobs available at 2 locations – Cambridge & Guelph.
Position available immediately.
Please submit resume in person or via email:
ESTEE LAUDER FREELANCE – ESTHETICIAN – ASSOCIATE ESTHETICS ADVISOR
What we are looking for:
The ideal Associate Esthetics Advisor has an esthetics background and is a skin care expert that can service various retailers during special events and assist the retailers to achieve sales plan by demonstrating products, applying skincare, performing mini treatments and has confidence in closing the sale and recruiting clients.
- Must have sales experience and a strong desire to give exceptional customer service.
- Must be committed and reliable and show this through previous work experience.
- Can work part-time hours (Please note : hours vary on a weekly/monthly basis with no guarantee of hours and/or shifts)
- Esthetician license preferred
- Must be adaptable and positive
- Must be able to travel to retailers within a 30 km radius of home
- Mandatory seasonal training seminar attendance.
- Weekly time management required. (Hours to be called in weekly)
- Must have good interpersonal/communication skills, be comfortable approaching and touching clients, and maintain a professional appearance.
- Must have access to email/telephone
- Can work flexible hours (evenings, weekend, holidays, etc.).
- Assisting in meeting and or exceeding daily sales and standards through the Brand Consultation.
- Invites clients into a warm, welcoming environment.
- Listens well and uncovers individual client needs.
- Advises and teaches clients custom-fit skin care application.
- Shares expert product knowledge and demonstrates custom-fit solutions.
- Helps in maintaining an efficient, pristine environment and personal Brand image
- Works with Counter/Business Manager to ensure merchandising and counter standards are met: Practices hygiene standards and cleans counter and testers.
- Represents and maintains brand image at all times.
- Actively recruits potential clients where needed throughout the store.
- Must be comfortable in approaching clients, servicing clients in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Take Direction from counter/ business manager, Estee Lauder Field Sales Executive and Store Management.
Please contact Maeghan for more information: email@example.com or 416 277 0261
INSTYLE NAILS & BOUTIQUE IN OAKVILLE SEEKING EMPLOYEE FOR WAXING, MANICURE, AND PEDICURE
Must be able to perform Manicure and Pedicure. Waxing and biogel are an asset.
If interested please contact Judit at 905-580-3112
BEAUTY BLEND SPA AND WELLNESS SEEKING PART TIME AESTHETICIAN
2351 Kennedy rd, unit 118 M1T 3G9
To apply please contact Jean at firstname.lastname@example.org
NAIL SPA IN SCARBOROUGH SEEKING NAIL TECHNICIANS
We are seeking to hire desirous nails technicians to work in our beautiful nail spa in Scarborough who can do :
– Manicure and pedicure
– bio gel new set and refill
– nails extensions
– nail art
Please message katy at 647-924-4430
COLOSSUS SEEKING FULL TIME AESTETICIAN
– Greet customers upon arrival and guide them through our list of products and services
– Perform facials and other skin care services based on the packages our customers choose
– Upsell lotions, creams and other skin care products
– Participate in continuing education programs and staff meetings
– Mani\Pedi (Regular and Shellac)
– Eyelash tint
– Eyebrow tint
– Adhering to esthetics policies pertaining to chemical usage, and cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance of equipment.
– Caring for linens and replacing them between sessions.
Start as soon as possible.
Please email email@example.com or drop off a resume to apply.
INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF THE HOTTEST BAR IN TOWN?
WAXON Laser + Waxbar is looking for bright, friendly, motivated estheticians with a winning attitude that wants to earn great compensation while working in a fun, fast paced environment. If you love waxing, threading, laser hair removal and lash lifts, come and join the best Laser + Waxbar in Canada – WAXON!
DESCRIPTION: – Positions Available: Waxologists, Threaders + Laserologists – Full and part time positions available – Compensation: hourly pay + service commission + merchandise commission + very high tips (averages approximately $30 per hour)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: – Hair removal for both Men + Women – Performing superior services – Product sales – Building a clientele – Weekly one on one results meeting with your Manager – Maintaining a clean and organized work space
REQUIREMENTS: – Esthetics Certificate – Able to communicate effectively – Exceptional customer service skills – Be a team player – Have a passion for waxing – Able to work with others in a fun, fast-paced environment – Can work flexible days and hours including some evenings and weekends WAXON PERKS: – On-site training in waxing, manzilians, laser hair removal and lash lift services – Heavily discounted merchandise – Free waxing and laser hair removal services – Full health + dental benefits – Repeat clientele – Commissions on services and product sales with AMAZING tips! – Working for a fast-growing company with 13 locations and growing = employment growth opportunities
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Laser Hair Removal Technician needed in busy location in the beautiful Beaches area of Toronto
-This is a position for a certified Laser Hair Removal Technician.
-This is a contract position starting in the next couple of weeks – approx 20-30 hrs and will increase in the near future
-Must be available for more hours come September 2019 with a possibility of location expansion Winter 2019.
$20/hour and will increase after 3 months probation period
Mostly day time hours with some evenings and some weekends.
The potential candidates will receive a response within 48 hours.
SEEKING NAIL TECHNICIANS IMMEDIETLY
We welcome all graduating students to join our team! We are located at Yonge and Bloor area.
We at The Private World of Mary Tripi Salon are currently looking for talented and dynamic nail technician’s who have passion, enthusiasm and are able to start working immediately at our new nail bar. Please inquire via email email@example.com or call Vanessa @ 416968-3303
HAIR AND NAIL SALON SEEKING FULL TIME NAIL TECHNICIAN TUESDAY TO SATURDAY
Needed ASAP. Hiring 1 Full Time Nail Technician to work Tuesday to Saturday. Manicure and Pedicure as well as fake nails.
Please contact 416-856-1496
O2 Gold Day Spa
4136 Bathurst Stress North York (647) 873-8555 SPA or (416) 230-4865
We are a new Day Spa in North York, looking for Full-Time or Port-Time Esthetician what is friendly that have customer service with experience on basic manicure, pedicure, waxing, facial and relaxation massage. Eyelash Extension welcome. If you know how to do shellac or gel that would be good too. If you are interested please contact me. We open 7 days a week Monday to Sunday.
SHOPPERS DRUG MART IN HANNON ON. SEEKING FULL/PART TIME BEAUTY EXPERTLocation:
2110 Rymal Road East, Hannon, ONT. (Located on the East Hamilton Mountain)
Positions available: full/part time Beauty Expert
Contact if interested: Sara Fortino 905-692-1214 ext. 42 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To maximize sales of beauty products and services sold by Shoppers Drug Mart to customers by providing information, advice, application, counsel and instruction, while achieving excellence in sales and customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales Expectations
- Maximizes sales and awareness of promotional programs
- Identifies customers’ needs and sells through demonstration and education
- Possesses a “selling is fun” attitude
- Promotes sales of beauty products; provides information on new or existing products and services; conducts demonstrations
- Promotes sales through encouraging customers to participate in the PC Optimum program
- Ensures prestige and derm brands are tracked and that daily targets are achieved
- Seeks out development such as through workshop/education sessions to ensure product knowledge is current
- Introduces and promotes Assisted Selling to customers
- Promote a positive environment for customers and coworkers
- Provides superior customer service, consultations, demonstrations, etc. (ie. make-up applications, skin care consultations, and fragrance demonstrations)
- Builds customer loyalty through follow up and repeat business
- Resolves customer complaints within guidelines
- Uses tools and resources provided to demonstrate expertise, to build customer loyalty, and to grow sales. These tools include but are not limited to: beautyRX Derm Tools: Moisture Checker and Video Microscope, • Assisted Selling and eClienteling through iPad, vendor or corporate gift with purchase items, PC Optimum points program, samples, corporate offers, Cosmetics and Makeup Brushes for application on Customers, etc.
- Actively uses eClienteling to provide superior customer service and maximize sales, and to help reach department targets on all eClienteling metrics
- Actively promote and book appointments for in-Store events
- Exhibits and promotes the company’s products and services and provides information to interested parties
- If Beauty Expert is a specific brand captain, ensures they attend appropriate vendor schools
- Attends workshop/education sessions and learn through other online offerings to ensure product knowledge is current and up to date ie. SDMU, vendor schools, cosmetics web based training, YouTube, etc.
- Adheres to Cosmetics Operating Standards
- Completes all required sales tracking forms
- Implements eClienteling functions as a daily practice to support sales
- Demonstrates a professional image, including clean and complete image guidelines, uniform as outlined in Store Standards with name badge, and full make up wearing only cosmetic and fragrance brands that Shoppers Drug Mart sells
- Utilizes Derm Centre (if applicable) when conducting Skin Care Demonstrations and consultations aiming to achieve “3” per eight hour shift or “1” per four hour shift.
- Adheres to image/uniform guidelines and wears pager or headset at all times (if applicable).
- Complies with all health and safety regulations
- Complies with all store policies and procedures
- Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures and ensures they are executed in the department
- Acts professionally at all times
- Perform other duties as required
- Planning, Judgment and Decision Making
- Independent thinking and decision – making when dealing with customer issues and devise appropriate solutions
- Selling skills in Cosmetics/ luxury goods
- Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to customers on Shoppers Drug Mart beauty products and services
- Selling experience with a proven track record
- A good knowledge of various beauty products and services available
- Ability to conduct sit down makeup and skincare consultations and demonstrate application
- Strong communication skills to make presentations, instruct individuals and groups on the use of cosmetics
- Commitment to providing excellence in customer service
- Punctual and reliable
- Customer service oriented
- Comfort level learning and implanting daily usage of the in-store tools and applications (ex: iPad, derm tools)
BRANTFORD SKIN & LASER CLINIC IS SEEKING MEDICAL AESTHETICIANS / LASER TECHNICIANS, LASH SPECIALIST, MICRO- BLADING SPECIALIST & RECEPTIONIST
Brantford Skin & Laser Clinic is a new medical aesthetic clinic in Lynden Park Mall in Brantford, Ontario and is looking for an experienced Medical Aestheticians to join the team. We are currently recruiting a medical aesthetician to perform various facial rejuvenation treatments including but not limited to: advanced facials, cosmetic lasers, microdermabrasion and chemical peels. We provide our employees with an abundance of support and opportunities for unlimited personal and professional growth. We would like to hear from you if you are interested in building a long-term career path and working with a team of individuals with a strong work ethic and a passion for the aesthetics industry.
Duties and Responsibilities: -Assess the patients’ medical history and skin condition and determine appropriate treatment specific to the individuals’ needs and concerns -Educate patients on proposed treatments and associated benefits -Communicate treatment plan with patients to ensure realistic expectations -Perform aesthetic treatments in a safe, hygienic, professional and comfortable manner -Before and after each treatment, ensure treatment room, equipment and products are well-maintained and sanitary -Follow clinic policies and standard operating procedures -Must familiarize with various medical aesthetic treatments offered at clinic to recommend a combination of services for optimal treatment results -Recommend patients on homecare products and schedule next appointments as required -Professional appearance, well-groomed, and always dressed in uniform
Qualifications and Skills: -Minimum 6 months of experience as medical aesthetician -Completion of a medical aesthetician certification program -Fluency in English. Must possess knowledge of non-surgical medical aesthetic procedures -Team player with a strong work ethic and a desire to continuously learn and improve -Demonstrate a strong passion and enthusiasm for antiaging medicine -Excellent communication and customer service skills -Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to build a strong client base -Available to work on weekends and evenings as required
What We Offer: -Extensive operational and marketing support, allowing you to focus on patient care and satisfaction -Ongoing education, training and development to ensure knowledge with new cosmetic trends and cutting-edge technology -Highly competitive remuneration package with unlimited growth potential Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Please email resumes ……
Sanctuary Day Spas in Burlington is looking for Part-time and/or Full-time Estheticians
Sanctuary Day Spas is celebrating our 21st year in business in 2019. We are also proudly reviewed as
top spa in this area, top ten spas in Ontario on TripAdvisor! We are a full-service day spa offering a
range of body services, facials, hair removal (laser & waxing), spa packages, hand & foot care and
Registered Massage Therapy.
What We Offer:
• Permanent position at our spa
• Experience an asset but not necessary
• Full reception staff to support you in meeting and building a clientele
• Fair Pay in addition to product commission & tips
• Reward systems with goals and action plans
• Excellent health benefits including dental and vision for full-time employees
• Fantastic Employee and Family discounts on services and product
• Opportunity for Growth and Development
• Monthly training opportunity
• Caring Culture
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Completed and Graduated Esthetician education program
• Strong passion for health and wellness
• Ability to perform Facials, Massages, Body Treatments, Waxing, Manicures and Pedicures.
• Ability to follow service protocols
• Retail sales savvy
• Exceptional customer service delivery
• Dynamic and self-motivated
• Friendly nature and a positive attitude
• Available to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
Visit our website to learn more about our company www.sanctuarydayspas.com
Please forward resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Allegra Spa & Boutique seeking Esthetician
Allegra Spa & Boutique in Milton is an organic day spa providing spa services, in a clean and tranquil environment. We are in search of an Esthetician that is confident, and experienced in performing waxing, manicure, pedicures, facials, body treatments and relaxation massage. Training is provided upon being hired with our protocols and procedures. Compensation is base pay plus service and product commission with vacation pay accumulation at 4% or earnings.
Required: Esthetic Diploma
Traits required: mature, reliable and dedicated strong communication skills
Part Time or Full Time
181 Main st East , Unit 6
Spring Mist Spa, a top-rated, busy boutique spa in Milton is looking for Estheticians to join our team.
Spring Mist Spa offers a great Milton location, established clientele, training, competitive compensation and pleasant work environment.
No. of Positions: 2 (1 Full Time, 1 Part Time)
- Perform all aspects of esthetics on our clients such as facials, manicures, pedicures, body treatments and waxing (all aesthetic services) with the highest hygiene and sanitation practices in a professional manner.
- Perform clinical/medical esthetics services such as IPL hair removal, IPL skin treatments, LED light treatments, Microdermabrasion, Electrolysis, Skin peels etc.
- Courteously interact and answer all services related questions by clients.
- Maintain inventory and stock all products necessary to perform esthetics services.
- Participate in educational offerings with Dr Spiller and other product suppliers.
- Answer all client questions related to services performed and products used.
- Recommend in-home skincare products to clients.
- Ensure that work areas and equipment are in peak condition at all times.
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to existing clients.
- Must possess excellent organizational and communications skills
- Must have a keen desire to serve clients and succeed
- Must be a team player, reliable and have a mature attitude towards work
- Must be able to handle customer situations under pressure
- Brazilian waxing and reflexology is an asset
- Knowledge in Dr. Spiller Skin Care products is an asset
To learn more about Spring Mist Spa, visit www.springmistspa.com
Telephone: 647 787 6320
Spring Mist Spa, A top-rated, busy boutique spa in Milton is looking for Estheticians to join our team. We are looking for Part-Time and Full-Time aestheticians.
The successful candidate will enjoy excellent hourly rate as well as a great working environment with generous clients. You will perform the full range of Aesthetics spa services as well as clinical/medical services.
To learn more about Spring Mist Spa, visit www.springmistspa.com
The Grand Medical Aesthetics Clinic is Seeking Medical Aestheticians
The Grand Medical Aesthetics Clinic is a new medical aesthetic clinic in Unionville Ontario and is looking for an experienced Medical Aesthetician to join the team. We are currently recruiting a medical aesthetician to perform various facial rejuvenation treatments including but not limited to: advanced facials, cosmetic lasers, microdermabrasion and chemical peels. We provide our employees with an abundance of support and opportunities for unlimited personal and professional growth. We would like to hear from you if you are interested in building a long-term career path and working with a team of individuals with a strong work ethic and a passion for the aesthetics industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Assess the patients’ medical history and skin condition and determine appropriate treatment specific to the individuals’ needs and concerns
-Educate patients on proposed treatments and associated benefits
-Communicate treatment plan with patients to ensure realistic expectations
-Perform aesthetic treatments in a safe, hygienic, professional and comfortable manner
-Before and after each treatment, ensure treatment room, equipment and products are well-maintained and sanitary
-Follow clinic policies and standard operating procedures
-Must familiarize with various medical aesthetic treatments offered at clinic to recommend a combination of services for optimal treatment results
-Recommend patients on homecare products and schedule next appointments as required
-Professional appearance, well-groomed, and always dressed in uniform
Qualifications and Skills:
-Minimum 2 years of experience as medical aesthetician
-Completion of a medical aesthetician certification program
-Fluency in English (ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese a strong asset)
-Must possess knowledge of non-surgical medical aesthetic procedures
-Team player with a strong work ethic and a desire to continuously learn and improve
-Demonstrate a strong passion and enthusiasm for antiaging medicine
-Excellent communication and customer service skills
-Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to build a strong client base
-Available to work on weekends and evenings as required
What We Offer:
-Extensive operational and marketing support, allowing you to focus on patient care and satisfaction
-Ongoing education, training and development to ensure knowledge with new cosmetic trends and cutting-edge technology
-Highly competitive remuneration package with unlimited growth potential
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spa on Wilson is urgently looking for dedicated aestheticians to join our team!
At The Spa on Wilson, our goal is to provide our staff with an enjoyable work atmosphere and a supportive environment that makes your work-life balance easy to achieve!
Looking for experienced aestheticians with a passion for making people feel good & look good, has attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
Full Time and Part Time hours available and immediate start! Responsibilities and Duties:
– Able to perform all aesthetic services (Manicures, Pedicures, Facials, Waxing, Massages and more!)
– Willingness to attend product training
– flexible full-time availability desired
– Passion for beauty & motivated to hit weekly service & retail targets
– Works well with others
Skills & qualifications
– Attention to detail
– 1-3 years of work related experience
– customer service experience
– Licensed aesthetician If this sounds like you please forward your resume and qualifications, or call 905-304-3555 and ask to speak to Marika or Amanda!
Find us at:
430 Wilson Street East, Ancaster L9G 2C3
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Enriched Med Spa Looking to Expand our Team!
We are currently looking to expand our team. Specifically, we are looking for a part-time (with the potential to become full-time) medical aesthetician. The ideal candidate should be hardworking, honest and has a good work ethic. The ideal candidate should be someone who is skilled and experienced with laser hair removal, IPL, facials, OxyGeneo, body contouring (BodyFX) and radio frequency treatments. Knowledge and experience with medical-grade skincare would be a plus. Training will be provided.
Please check our website and social media pages to see what we have to offer. www.enrichedmedspa.com
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Florian Clinic & Day Spa- Entry Level Esthetician
Part-time Entry Level Esthetician with the potential to become full-time.
- Must have a diploma/certification in Esthetics to be considered
- 1+ years of experience as an Esthetician (an asset)
- Flexible work schedule
- Provide nail services (manicures, pedicures), waxing (facial & body), and tinting (brows and eyelashes)
What we offer
- Provide facials, body treatments, relaxation and hot stone massage
- Recommend Esthetic advice and products for personal client care
- Provide exceptional guest services for our clients
- Assist the team with Spa support (cashing out, restocking, laundry, etc.)
- Display a professional image while providing customer service and treatments to our dedicated clientele
- Follow all sterilization policies and maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times
- Competitive hourly wages
- Perks and incentives, including employee discounts on products
- Employee and family service discounts
- Internal growth potential
- Profit sharing for services and retail sales
- Paid professional esthetician development/training
- Established extensive loyal client base
- Team atmosphere – Fun and supportive, fast paced environment
If this fit is the right fit for you and you’re passionate about growing your career as an Esthetician, we look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please e-mail your application information to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Want to know more about us and what we do? Visit our website http://www.florianclinic.ca/
or stop in at our location for more details.
BRAND MANAGER- Nature’s Own Cosmetics
Nature’s Own Cosmetics is a division of Jordane Cosmetics, has been supplying high quality cosmetic solutions to the beauty industry around the world for 38 years. Jordane Cosmetics is separated in to 3 departments, Jordane Cosmetics Brand, Private Label, and Jordane Special FX. Jordane is currently seeking a Brand Manager
You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance of always being ready to serve the customer. You are a team player who has earned the respect of your peers through commitment, partnership and effective communication. You organize and prioritize your workload in a way that always puts the customer first and delivers the operational standards that are required. In a dynamic fast paced environment you are self-motivated, adaptable and decisive ensuring the best outcome for the customer and the business.
- Ability to meet business metrics (sales goals)
• Available to travel to the USA once a month to participate in trade shows. Orlando, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Pasadena, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Philadelphia. Trade show will expand to UK and Australia in 2017.
• Follow up with customer from trade show to secure business
• Maintain and manage front show room/retail show room
• Build the Jordane name with communication and education of products
• Involved with product development with other associates and on site Chemist
• Schedule and present customers that are interested in Jordane Cosmetics Private Label Cosmetics
• Build relationships with Potential Beauty School customers on Kit Solutions
• Assist current Beauty Schools with make up kits solution
• Fulfill Orders by picking them from shelves
• Deliver World-class service through client communication, product knowledge, fashion direction and solution-driven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to customers on beauty products, services and promotion
- Good knowledge of various beauty products and services available
- Excellent makeup and cosmetic application knowledge (through experience or makeup artistry)
- Experience as a Makeup Artist or education in makeup design
- Past experience as a Cosmetician, Beauty Advisor, Counter Manager or Skin Care Specialist
- Demonstrated understanding of merchandising
- Keen interest in maintaining knowledge of health, fashion and beauty Job
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Fluent SPANISH speaking/writing
- Graduate from an accredited Beauty School/Special FX School
- Customer Focus
- No Criminal Record (you will be traveling to the USA and the boarder will stop and refuse entry)
- Detail Oriented
- 1 year experience working in Sephora, MAC or any large department store
- Ability to stand on feet for whole day during tradeshows
- Ability to share room with other same gender during trade show travel
- Team Worker
- Flight is paid by company
- Hotel is paid by company
- Food is paid by Company
- Taxi to airport and tradeshow covered by company
- Time compensation for days at tradeshow
Travel to the following location, this could change without notice
- New York, Orlando, Los Angles, Long Beach, Las Vegas, San Jose
ESTHETICIAN – Instyle Nails & Boutique
In our spa we focus on creating a relaxing and friendly experience for all our guests. Our spa is located in Oakville and we are expanding our team and need licensed Esthetician to provide professional services.
Both Full time and Part time positions are available.
- Has a passion to work in the beauty industry.
- Knowledge in performing Manicure, Pedicure, Waxing, Gel Nails, Facial
- Sell additional services and products available in the spa in a simple, professional manner.
- Flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prompt and dedicated.
- Have a driving license.
- Self motivated and highly customer service oriented.
- 1 year minimum experience is preferable. Graduates willing to learn are also welcomed.
Payment will be discussed based on experience and qualifications.
We will love to have you as one of our team!
Instyle Nails & Boutique
2460 Neyagawa Blvd.
PART-TIME MEDICAL AESTHETICIAN – Brampton Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa
Looking for a part-time medical aesthetician to join their plastic surgery clinic. Position starts part-time, but has the potential to grow into full-time. Also looking for someone to perform services such as Microblading, Eyelash Extensions, and Spray Tanning.
If interested, please contact Navi Brar.
Brampton Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa
111 Queen Street East
905 451 5855
AESTHETICIAN – Epiphany Spa
Epiphany Spa Oakville, was established in 1997 and is wholly owned and operated by a locally trained aesthetician. We currently have openings available for full-time and part-time aestheticians.
Epiphany Spa has enjoyed long-term success because of our focus to our three pillars of service, namely Quality | Comfort | Trust in everything we do. We have focused on creating a supportive and professional environment for our staff and over the past 21 years, our massage therapists, professional practitioners and aestheticians have provided us with a very high retention rate. Those aestheticians who eventually leave have become aesthetics instructors, spa managers, industry entrepreneurs and all, have remained big Epiphany Spa fans; often returning as freelancers for special spa events when asked.
We’re looking for skilled team players who take pride in their work ethic and are energetic. Epiphany Spa offers competitive wages, incentives, discounted products and services. We encourage and support our staff to reach their full potential and show them by example, that our success can also become their success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Body treatments
- Relaxation massage
- Chemical peel
- Great customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, especially Saturdays.
15 – 1400 Cornwall Rd.
Oakville, ON L6J7W5
tel: (905) 815-1772
For more, please visit www.epiphanyspa.ca
FULL TIME/PART TIME ESTHETICIAN – Sabrina’s Beauty Bar
Sabrina’s Beauty Bar in Mississauga is looking for a full time or part time esthetician to join their team!
Must be able to perform manicures and pedicures. Experience with fake nails an asset. Looking to fill this position immediately.
Additionally, looking for Eyelash Extension and Microblading technicians!
Contact Sabrina at 905 990 3390
if you’re interested.
AESTHETICIANS – The Spa on Main
We’re looking for dynamic, energetic and motivated individuals interested in starting their careers in a fast paced, established and professional setting.
If you possess these qualities along with background certification in aesthetics then The Spa on Main is your choice. We offer 12+ years as a full service day spa and boutique. An established clientele in a busy location will kick start your reputation in this field.
You will have skills in the following categories:
- Excellent communication skills
We are looking to fill Full-Time Positions and Part-Time positions to qualified candidates. Will provide training and coaching where needed. Review our website for details of our total service menu and offerings at www.thespaonmain.ca
Forward resumes to:
MEDICAL AESTHETICIANS – BodyTech Wellness Centre
BodyTech Wellness Centre is looking to add an experienced medical aestheticians to our professional team! We are also hiring “Digital Marketers/Admin”, and we need a Female RMT. We are looking to grow our team! We are in Streetsville (Erin Mills Parkway and the 401) and are looking for specifically Wednesdays (9am – 9pm
– may be split) and Saturdays (8am to 4pm
) to start. This position will grow with time, but this is the coverage we need asap.
We’re an established fitness, beauty and therapy company, located in Mississauga for almost 20 years. We strive to provide the best services for our extensive clientele base. Our Therapy services include Chiropractic care, Physiotherapy and Registered Massage therapy. Our executive boxing, boot camp, physique training, cosmetic fillers, laser hair removal and body contouring treatments, microdermabrasion facials (all Dermalogica facials), waxing, relaxation massage, manicures and pedicures have made us the “go-to” place for health and beauty in the GTA. We’re always expanding and we need to add to our team to keep up with a growing demand.
You’re a motivated and experienced medical aesthetician willing to be a team player! Has experience using Accent RF Body Contouring and Soprano Laser Hair Removal. You can do microdermabrasion, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, threading and relaxation massages. You MUST be able to work with men and women.
Do you have what it takes? Email your resume and lets discuss the opportunity.
Contact Kim at email@example.com
or come to the office at 10 Falconer Drive, Unit #8
AESTHETICIAN, EYELASH EXTENSION TECH, NAIL TECH – THE VANITY ROOM