Current job opportunities in the beauty community available to our interns and alumni.
PART-TIME AESTHETICIAN - WAXED Avenue
Looking for a student, recent graduate, or senior beautician with a positive attitude for a part-time position with potential to become full-time.
Services to perform include:
- Full body waxing
- Make-Up Applications
If interested, please contact Fanny Garnier at
416 838 5887
ESTHETICIAN - INSTYLE NAILS & BOUTIQUE
In our spa we focus on creating a relaxing and friendly experience for all our guests. Our spa is located in Oakville and we are expanding our team and need licensed Esthetician to provide professional services.
Both Full time are part time positions are available.
- Has a passion to work in the beauty industry.
- Knowledge in performing Manicure, Pedicure, Waxing, Gel Nails, Facial
- Sell additional services and products available in the spa in a simple, professional manner.
- Flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prompt and dedicated.
- Have a driving license.
- Self motivated and highly customer service oriented.
- 1 year minimum experience is preferable. Graduates willing to learn are also welcomed.
Payment will be discussed based on experience and qualifications.
We will love to have you as one of our team!
PART-TIME MEDICAL AESTHETICIAN - Brampton Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa
Looking for a part-time medical aesthetician to join their plastic surgery clinic. Position starts part-time, but has the potential to grow into full-time. Also looking for someone to perform services such as Microblading, Eyelash Extensions, and Spray Tanning.
If interested, please contact Navi Brar.
Brampton Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa
111 Queen Street East
905 451 5855
PART-TIME CERTIFIED ESTHETICIAN - skoah – Boutique Facial Shop
Location: Oakville, ON
Job type: Part-Time
Apply Method: Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-580-1448
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet guests upon arrival and introduce them to the world of skoah
- Provide our customers with high performance skin care products
- Skin care consultations
- Experience bar - glow n' gos, hand massages
- Attentive customized skin care workouts - 20, 45 and 75 minute facials
- Explain facials and membership options, including the benefits of each
- Focus on healthy, glowing skin
- Assist with guests skin care goals
- Generating lasting results
- Building long-term customer relationships
- Enjoy challenging yourself daily to exceed expectations and are eager to learn
- Set your own goals with managers and coaches
- Travelling throughout the GTA to create brand awareness for skoah
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and focus on business development
- Strong communicators who lead by example, filling our books with facials and precisely implement marketing and promotion efforts
Qualifications and Skills:
- Formal esthetics certification required
- All applicants welcome from recent esthetic graduates with little or no experience to experienced estheticians
- 1-2 years in a customer service and sales oriented role
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and profit targets
- Flexible schedule - including weekends and evenings
- Goal oriented, professional and ecstatic to educate our customers
- Passionate about health, wellness, facial skin care and products
- Energetic individuals who provide customer-oriented solutions
- Innovative troubleshooters who can think on their feet and provide educated answers based on your guest’s needs
- Team players who love to make others feel amazing and strive to create a fun atmosphere with a supportive group of fellow krew members that are driven to succeed
- Enjoy a fast paced challenging performance based environment
Benefits and Compensation:
- Extensive training in product knowledge, facial protocol and customer interaction to ensure success
- Competitive compensation based on industry standards
- Bonus structure based on performance
- Product and facial discounts
- Store performance perks and benefits
- Rapidly growing organization - offering many career advancement opportunities for those who enjoy challenging themselves daily to exceed expectations and are eager to learn
We are looking for awesome people to join us on our journey and grow their career at our Oakville location!
HOLISTIC/NATURAL AESTHETICIAN - Institute for Hormonal Health
We are an inetgrative and holistic multi-disciplinary medical clinic in downtown Oakville and we are currently seeking a Holistic/Natural Aesthetician with a mature attitude, friendly demeanour and training in Medical Aesthetics to join our team. We are developing a new Natural Aesthetic Division in our already busy clinic and are looking for an enthusiastic aesthetician to complement our care.
JOB OVERVIEW: As a Holistic/Natural Aesthetician you will be responsible for the following duties working amongst a team of practitioners:
- Operation of medical skincare treatment equipment
- Up-selling services and products offered
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
- Contributing to marketing efforts
- MUST have 1+ years experience as a Medical Aesthetician
- Must have a diploma in Medical Aesthetics
- Possess a passion for Medical Aesthetic treatments with a focus on natural skincare and alternative treatments as well as an interest in holistic nutrition a bonus
- Experience with Micro-needling, Microdermabrasion a bonus
- Experience with ElaProMed spa system preferred but not necessary
- As the practice builds the hourly demand will increase accordingly
- 2 days per week to start including Saturdays
- Possibility of more hours if suited for reception role
- $18.00 - 20.00 per hour + competitive commission
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
- Oakville, ON
Please apply with a cover letter explaining your interest in natural aesthetics. Please email your cover letter and resume to our Program Specialist, Sarah Khan: email@example.com
AESTHETICIAN - Epiphany Spa
Epiphany Spa Oakville, was established in 1997 and is wholly owned and operated by a locally trained aesthetician. We currently have openings available for full-time and part-time aestheticians.
Epiphany Spa has enjoyed long-term success because of our focus to our three pillars of service, namely Quality | Comfort | Trust in everything we do. We have focused on creating a supportive and professional environment for our staff and over the past 21 years, our massage therapists, professional practitioners and aestheticians have provided us with a very high retention rate. Those aestheticians who eventually leave have become aesthetics instructors, spa managers, industry entrepreneurs and all, have remained big Epiphany Spa fans; often returning as freelancers for special spa events when asked.
We're looking for skilled team players who take pride in their work ethic and are energetic. Epiphany Spa offers competitive wages, incentives, discounted products and services. We encourage and support our staff to reach their full potential and show them by example, that our success can also become their success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Body treatments
- Relaxation massage
- Chemical peel
- Great customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, especially Saturdays.
For more, please visit www.epiphanyspa.ca
FULL TIME/PART TIME ESTHETICIAN – SABRINA’S BEAUTY BAR
Sabrina’s Beauty Bar in Mississauga is looking for a full time or part time esthetician to join their team!
Must be able to perform manicures and pedicures. Experience with fake nails an asset. Looking to fill this position immediately.
Additionally, looking for Eyelash Extension and Microblading technicians!
GLOW BEAUTY BAR
Location: 1128 The Queensway, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Start Date: April 2018
Do you work in the beauty industry and need space to treat your current clientele while expanding your practice? Glow Beauty Bar, a boutique luxury salon and spa located in Etobicoke, is offering to rent two fully furnished rooms and an extra stylist chair with a reception area.
Glow was founded by Ashley Rol, a certified beauty practitioner who brought her high-quality services to clients’ homes. She has expanded her services to include spray tanning and medical spa treatments with a certification in medical aesthetics. Ashley has had experience working in fashion shows, television, bridal, charity events, as well as TIFF, and now she’s expanding her business by opening her own location!
We are currently under construction and will be opening April 2018.
We are looking for:
- Body contouring specialists
- Brow specialists
- Microblading technicians
- Lash extension technicians
- Hair extension stylists
- Nail technicians
The monthly fee of $800 will include use of our laundry facility, guest waiting room, Wi-Fi, washroom facility, complimentary drinks and snacks for your clients, features in our advertising, parking, and furniture (with no additional costs).
You must be able to provide your own consumables and specialized equipment for your practice and have your own registered business and insurance coverage.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity please submit your resume, link to your portfolio, website, and Instagram. Contact us for further information and to arrange a site visit for March!
For more information, visit: https://www.indeedjobs.com/glow-beauty-bar/_hl/en_CA
AESTHETICIANS – THE SPA ON MAIN
We’re looking for dynamic, energetic and motivated individuals interested in starting their careers in a fast paced, established and professional setting.
If you possess these qualities along with background certification in aesthetics then The Spa on Main is your choice. We offer 12+ years as a full service day spa and boutique. An established clientele in a busy location will kick start your reputation in this field.
You will have skills in the following categories:
- Excellent communication skills
We are looking to fill Full-Time Positions and Part-Time positions to qualified candidates. Will provide training and coaching where needed. Review our website for details of our total service menu and offerings at www.thespaonmain.ca
Forward resumes to:
MEDICAL AESTHETICIANS – BODYTECH WELLNESS CENTRE
BodyTech Wellness Centre is looking to add an experienced medical aestheticians to our professional team! We are also hiring “Digital Marketers/Admin”, and we need a Female RMT. We are looking to grow our team! We are in Streetsville (Erin Mills Parkway and the 401) and are looking for specifically Wednesdays (9am – 9pm – may be split) and Saturdays (8am to 4pm) to start. This position will grow with time, but this is the coverage we need asap.
We’re an established fitness, beauty and therapy company, located in Mississauga for almost 20 years. We strive to provide the best services for our extensive clientele base. Our Therapy services include Chiropractic care, Physiotherapy and Registered Massage therapy. Our executive boxing, boot camp, physique training, cosmetic fillers, laser hair removal and body contouring treatments, microdermabrasion facials (all Dermalogica facials), waxing, relaxation massage, manicures and pedicures have made us the “go-to” place for health and beauty in the GTA. We’re always expanding and we need to add to our team to keep up with a growing demand.
You’re a motivated and experienced medical aesthetician willing to be a team player! Has experience using Accent RF Body Contouring and Soprano Laser Hair Removal. You can do microdermabrasion, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, threading and relaxation massages. You MUST be able to work with men and women.
Do you have what it takes? Email your resume and lets discuss the opportunity.
UTOPIA SPA & BOUTIQUE
Utopia Spa & Boutique in Milton is currently looking for team members to join in the following roles:
If interested, please contact Kathy at (647) 989-9859
LASER AND MICROBLADING TECHNICIANS – La Unique Laser Centre
La Unique Laser Centre is hiring Laser Technicians and Microblading Technicians at their Mississauga and Brampton loations.
If interested, please call Rita at (416) 301 – 8627