Want to advertise with us?
Send us an email with all of the details of your current job opportunities you would like posted to: email@example.com
Allegra Spa & Boutique seeking Esthetician
Allegra Spa & Boutique in Milton is an organic day spa providing spa services, in a clean and tranquil environment. We are in search of an Esthetician that is confident, and experienced in performing waxing, manicure, pedicures, facials, body treatments and relaxation massage. Training is provided upon being hired with our protocols and procedures. Compensation is base pay plus service and product commission with vacation pay accumulation at 4% or earnings.
Required: Esthetic Diploma
Traits required: mature, reliable and dedicated strong communication skills
Part Time or Full Time
181 Main st East , Unit 6
Spring Mist Spa, a top-rated, busy boutique spa in Milton is looking for Estheticians to join our team. Spring Mist Spa offers a great Milton location, established clientele, training, competitive compensation and pleasant work environment.
No. of Positions: 2 (1 Full Time, 1 Part Time)
- Perform all aspects of esthetics on our clients such as facials, manicures, pedicures, body treatments and waxing (all aesthetic services) with the highest hygiene and sanitation practices in a professional manner.
- Perform clinical/medical esthetics services such as IPL hair removal, IPL skin treatments, LED light treatments, Microdermabrasion, Electrolysis, Skin peels etc.
- Courteously interact and answer all services related questions by clients.
- Maintain inventory and stock all products necessary to perform esthetics services.
- Participate in educational offerings with Dr Spiller and other product suppliers.
- Answer all client questions related to services performed and products used.
- Recommend in-home skincare products to clients.
- Ensure that work areas and equipment are in peak condition at all times.
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Serve as catalyst to promote spa services to existing clients.
- Must possess excellent organizational and communications skills
- Must have a keen desire to serve clients and succeed
- Must be a team player, reliable and have a mature attitude towards work
- Must be able to handle customer situations under pressure
- Brazilian waxing and reflexology is an asset
- Knowledge in Dr. Spiller Skin Care products is an asset
To learn more about Spring Mist Spa, visit www.springmistspa.com
Telephone: 647 787 6320
Spring Mist Spa, A top-rated, busy boutique spa in Milton is looking for Estheticians to join our team. We are looking for Part-Time and Full-Time aestheticians.
The successful candidate will enjoy excellent hourly rate as well as a great working environment with generous clients. You will perform the full range of Aesthetics spa services as well as clinical/medical services.
To learn more about Spring Mist Spa, visit www.springmistspa.com
The Grand Medical Aesthetics Clinic is Seeking Medical Aestheticians
The Grand Medical Aesthetics Clinic is a new medical aesthetic clinic in Unionville Ontario and is looking for an experienced Medical Aesthetician to join the team. We are currently recruiting a medical aesthetician to perform various facial rejuvenation treatments including but not limited to: advanced facials, cosmetic lasers, microdermabrasion and chemical peels. We provide our employees with an abundance of support and opportunities for unlimited personal and professional growth. We would like to hear from you if you are interested in building a long-term career path and working with a team of individuals with a strong work ethic and a passion for the aesthetics industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-Assess the patients’ medical history and skin condition and determine appropriate treatment specific to the individuals’ needs and concerns
-Educate patients on proposed treatments and associated benefits
-Communicate treatment plan with patients to ensure realistic expectations
-Perform aesthetic treatments in a safe, hygienic, professional and comfortable manner
-Before and after each treatment, ensure treatment room, equipment and products are well-maintained and sanitary
-Follow clinic policies and standard operating procedures
-Must familiarize with various medical aesthetic treatments offered at clinic to recommend a combination of services for optimal treatment results
-Recommend patients on homecare products and schedule next appointments as required
-Professional appearance, well-groomed, and always dressed in uniform
Qualifications and Skills:
-Minimum 2 years of experience as medical aesthetician
-Completion of a medical aesthetician certification program
-Fluency in English (ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese a strong asset)
-Must possess knowledge of non-surgical medical aesthetic procedures
-Team player with a strong work ethic and a desire to continuously learn and improve
-Demonstrate a strong passion and enthusiasm for antiaging medicine
-Excellent communication and customer service skills
-Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to build a strong client base
-Available to work on weekends and evenings as required
What We Offer:
-Extensive operational and marketing support, allowing you to focus on patient care and satisfaction
-Ongoing education, training and development to ensure knowledge with new cosmetic trends and cutting-edge technology
-Highly competitive remuneration package with unlimited growth potential
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spa on Wilson is urgently looking for dedicated aestheticians to join our team!
At The Spa on Wilson, our goal is to provide our staff with an enjoyable work atmosphere and a supportive environment that makes your work-life balance easy to achieve!
Looking for experienced aestheticians with a passion for making people feel good & look good, has attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
Full Time and Part Time hours available and immediate start! Responsibilities and Duties:
– Able to perform all aesthetic services (Manicures, Pedicures, Facials, Waxing, Massages and more!)
– Willingness to attend product training
– flexible full-time availability desired
– Passion for beauty & motivated to hit weekly service & retail targets
– Works well with others
Skills & qualifications
– Attention to detail
– 1-3 years of work related experience
– customer service experience
– Licensed aesthetician If this sounds like you please forward your resume and qualifications, or call 905-304-3555 and ask to speak to Marika or Amanda!
Find us at:
430 Wilson Street East, Ancaster L9G 2C3
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Enriched Med Spa Looking to Expand our Team!
We are currently looking to expand our team. Specifically, we are looking for a part-time (with the potential to become full-time) medical aesthetician. The ideal candidate should be hardworking, honest and has a good work ethic. The ideal candidate should be someone who is skilled and experienced with laser hair removal, IPL, facials, OxyGeneo, body contouring (BodyFX) and radio frequency treatments. Knowledge and experience with medical-grade skincare would be a plus. Training will be provided.
Please check our website and social media pages to see what we have to offer. www.enrichedmedspa.com
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Florian Clinic & Day Spa- Entry Level Esthetician
Part-time Entry Level Esthetician with the potential to become full-time.
- Must have a diploma/certification in Esthetics to be considered
- 1+ years of experience as an Esthetician (an asset)
- Flexible work schedule
- Provide nail services (manicures, pedicures), waxing (facial & body), and tinting (brows and eyelashes)
What we offer
- Provide facials, body treatments, relaxation and hot stone massage
- Recommend Esthetic advice and products for personal client care
- Provide exceptional guest services for our clients
- Assist the team with Spa support (cashing out, restocking, laundry, etc.)
- Display a professional image while providing customer service and treatments to our dedicated clientele
- Follow all sterilization policies and maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times
- Competitive hourly wages
- Perks and incentives, including employee discounts on products
- Employee and family service discounts
- Internal growth potential
- Profit sharing for services and retail sales
- Paid professional esthetician development/training
- Established extensive loyal client base
- Team atmosphere – Fun and supportive, fast paced environment
If this fit is the right fit for you and you’re passionate about growing your career as an Esthetician, we look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please e-mail your application information to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Want to know more about us and what we do? Visit our website http://www.florianclinic.ca/
or stop in at our location for more details.
BRAND MANAGER- Nature’s Own Cosmetics
Nature’s Own Cosmetics is a division of Jordane Cosmetics, has been supplying high quality cosmetic solutions to the beauty industry around the world for 38 years. Jordane Cosmetics is separated in to 3 departments, Jordane Cosmetics Brand, Private Label, and Jordane Special FX. Jordane is currently seeking a Brand Manager
You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance of always being ready to serve the customer. You are a team player who has earned the respect of your peers through commitment, partnership and effective communication. You organize and prioritize your workload in a way that always puts the customer first and delivers the operational standards that are required. In a dynamic fast paced environment you are self-motivated, adaptable and decisive ensuring the best outcome for the customer and the business.
- Ability to meet business metrics (sales goals)
• Available to travel to the USA once a month to participate in trade shows. Orlando, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Pasadena, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Philadelphia. Trade show will expand to UK and Australia in 2017.
• Follow up with customer from trade show to secure business
• Maintain and manage front show room/retail show room
• Build the Jordane name with communication and education of products
• Involved with product development with other associates and on site Chemist
• Schedule and present customers that are interested in Jordane Cosmetics Private Label Cosmetics
• Build relationships with Potential Beauty School customers on Kit Solutions
• Assist current Beauty Schools with make up kits solution
• Fulfill Orders by picking them from shelves
• Deliver World-class service through client communication, product knowledge, fashion direction and solution-driven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to customers on beauty products, services and promotion
- Good knowledge of various beauty products and services available
- Excellent makeup and cosmetic application knowledge (through experience or makeup artistry)
- Experience as a Makeup Artist or education in makeup design
- Past experience as a Cosmetician, Beauty Advisor, Counter Manager or Skin Care Specialist
- Demonstrated understanding of merchandising
- Keen interest in maintaining knowledge of health, fashion and beauty Job
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Fluent SPANISH speaking/writing
- Graduate from an accredited Beauty School/Special FX School
- Customer Focus
- No Criminal Record (you will be traveling to the USA and the boarder will stop and refuse entry)
- Detail Oriented
- 1 year experience working in Sephora, MAC or any large department store
- Ability to stand on feet for whole day during tradeshows
- Ability to share room with other same gender during trade show travel
- Team Worker
- Flight is paid by company
- Hotel is paid by company
- Food is paid by Company
- Taxi to airport and tradeshow covered by company
- Time compensation for days at tradeshow
Travel to the following location, this could change without notice
- New York, Orlando, Los Angles, Long Beach, Las Vegas, San Jose
ESTHETICIAN – Instyle Nails & Boutique
In our spa we focus on creating a relaxing and friendly experience for all our guests. Our spa is located in Oakville and we are expanding our team and need licensed Esthetician to provide professional services.
Both Full time and Part time positions are available.
- Has a passion to work in the beauty industry.
- Knowledge in performing Manicure, Pedicure, Waxing, Gel Nails, Facial
- Sell additional services and products available in the spa in a simple, professional manner.
- Flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prompt and dedicated.
- Have a driving license.
- Self motivated and highly customer service oriented.
- 1 year minimum experience is preferable. Graduates willing to learn are also welcomed.
Payment will be discussed based on experience and qualifications.
We will love to have you as one of our team!
Instyle Nails & Boutique
2460 Neyagawa Blvd.
PART-TIME MEDICAL AESTHETICIAN – Brampton Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa
Looking for a part-time medical aesthetician to join their plastic surgery clinic. Position starts part-time, but has the potential to grow into full-time. Also lookinh for someone to perform services such as Microblading, Eyelash Extensions, and Spray Tanning.
If interested, please contact Navi Brar.
Brampton Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa
111 Queen Street East
905 451 5855
PART-TIME CERTIFIED ESTHETICIAN – skoah – Boutique Facial Shop
Location: Oakville, ON
Job type: Part-Time
Sharon.email@example.com or 905-580-1448
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Greet guests upon arrival and introduce them to the world of skoah
- Provide our customers with high performance skin care products
- Skin care consultations
- Experience bar – glow n’ gos, hand massages
- Attentive customized skin care workouts – 20, 45 and 75 minute facials
- Explain facials and membership options, including the benefits of each
- Focus on healthy, glowing skin
- Assist with guests skin care goals
- Generating lasting results
- Building long-term customer relationships
- Enjoy challenging yourself daily to exceed expectations and are eager to learn
- Set your own goals with managers and coaches
- Travelling throughout the GTA to create brand awareness for skoah
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and focus on business development
- Strong communicators who lead by example, filling our books with facials and precisely implement marketing and promotion efforts
Benefits and Compensation
- Formal esthetics certification required
- All applicants welcome from recent esthetic graduates with little or no experience to experienced estheticians
- 1-2 years in a customer service and sales oriented role
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and profit targets
- Flexible schedule – including weekends and evenings
- Goal oriented, professional and ecstatic to educate our customers
- Passionate about health, wellness, facial skin care and products
- Energetic individuals who provide customer-oriented solutions
- Innovative troubleshooters who can think on their feet and provide educated answers based on your guest’s needs
- Team players who love to make others feel amazing and strive to create a fun atmosphere with a supportive group of fellow krew members that are driven to succeed
- Enjoy a fast paced challenging performance based environment
We are looking for awesome people to join us on our journey and grow their career at our Oakville location!
- Extensive training in product knowledge, facial protocol and customer interaction to ensure success
- Competitive compensation based on industry standards
- Bonus structure based on performance
- Product and facial discounts
- Store performance perks and benefits
- Rapidly growing organization – offering many career advancement opportunities for those who enjoy challenging themselves daily to exceed expectations and are eager to learn
HOLISTIC/NATURAL AESTHETICIAN – Institute for Hormonal Health
We are an inetgrative and holistic multi-disciplinary medical clinic in downtown Oakville and we are currently seeking a Holistic/Natural Aesthetician with a mature attitude, friendly demeanour and training in Medical Aesthetics to join our team. We are developing a new Natural Aesthetic Division in our already busy clinic and are looking for an enthusiastic aesthetician to complement our care.
JOB OVERVIEW: As a Holistic/Natural Aesthetician you will be responsible for the following duties working amongst a team of practitioners:
- Operation of medical skincare treatment equipment
- Up-selling services and products offered
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
- Contributing to marketing efforts
- MUST have 1+ years experience as a Medical Aesthetician
- Must have a diploma in Medical Aesthetics
- Possess a passion for Medical Aesthetic treatments with a focus on natural skincare and alternative treatments as well as an interest in holistic nutrition a bonus
- Experience with Micro-needling, Microdermabrasion a bonus
- Experience with ElaProMed spa system preferred but not necessary
- As the practice builds the hourly demand will increase accordingly
- 2 days per week to start including Saturdays
- Possibility of more hours if suited for reception role
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
- $18.00 – 20.00 per hour + competitive commission
Please apply with a cover letter explaining your interest in natural aesthetics. Please email your cover letter and resume to our Program Specialist, Sarah Khan: firstname.lastname@example.org
AESTHETICIAN – 592 Salon and Spa
Looking for an aesthetician that can perform manicures, pedicures, and waxing.
Offering 60% commission.
For more information, contact:
592 Salon and Spa
106 Humber College Blvd
647 352 2112
AESTHETICIAN – Epiphany Spa
Epiphany Spa Oakville, was established in 1997 and is wholly owned and operated by a locally trained aesthetician. We currently have openings available for full-time and part-time aestheticians.
Epiphany Spa has enjoyed long-term success because of our focus to our three pillars of service, namely Quality | Comfort | Trust in everything we do. We have focused on creating a supportive and professional environment for our staff and over the past 21 years, our massage therapists, professional practitioners and aestheticians have provided us with a very high retention rate. Those aestheticians who eventually leave have become aesthetics instructors, spa managers, industry entrepreneurs and all, have remained big Epiphany Spa fans; often returning as freelancers for special spa events when asked.
We’re looking for skilled team players who take pride in their work ethic and are energetic. Epiphany Spa offers competitive wages, incentives, discounted products and services. We encourage and support our staff to reach their full potential and show them by example, that our success can also become their success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Body treatments
- Relaxation massage
- Chemical peel
- Great customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, especially Saturdays.
15 – 1400 Cornwall Rd.
Oakville, ON L6J7W5
tel: (905) 815-1772
For more, please visit www.epiphanyspa.ca
FULL TIME/PART TIME ESTHETICIAN – Sabrina’s Beauty Bar
Sabrina’s Beauty Bar in Mississauga is looking for a full time or part time esthetician to join their team!
Must be able to perform manicures and pedicures. Experience with fake nails an asset. Looking to fill this position immediately.
Additionally, looking for Eyelash Extension and Microblading technicians!
Contact Sabrina at 905 990 3390
if you’re interested.
GLOW BEAUTY BAR
1128 The Queensway, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Do you work in the beauty industry and need space to treat your current clientele while expanding your practice? Glow Beauty Bar, a boutique luxury salon and spa located in Etobicoke, is offering to rent two fully furnished rooms and an extra stylist chair with a reception area.
Glow was founded by Ashley Rol, a certified beauty practitioner who brought her high-quality services to clients’ homes. She has expanded her services to include spray tanning and medical spa treatments with a certification in medical aesthetics. Ashley has had experience working in fashion shows, television, bridal, charity events, as well as TIFF, and now she’s expanding her business by opening her own location!
We are currently under construction and will be opening April 2018.
We are looking for:
- Body contouring specialists
- Brow specialists
- Microblading technicians
- Lash extension technicians
- Hair extension stylists
- Nail technicians
The monthly fee of $800 will include use of our laundry facility, guest waiting room, Wi-Fi, washroom facility, complimentary drinks and snacks for your clients, features in our advertising, parking, and furniture (with no additional costs).
You must be able to provide your own consumables and specialized equipment for your practice and have your own registered business and insurance coverage.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity please submit your resume, link to your portfolio, website, and Instagram. Contact us for further information and to arrange a site visit for March!
For more information, visit: https://www.indeedjobs.com/glow-beauty-bar/_hl/en_CA
AESTHETICIANS – The Spa on Main
We’re looking for dynamic, energetic and motivated individuals interested in starting their careers in a fast paced, established and professional setting.
If you possess these qualities along with background certification in aesthetics then The Spa on Main is your choice. We offer 12+ years as a full service day spa and boutique. An established clientele in a busy location will kick start your reputation in this field.
You will have skills in the following categories:
- Excellent communication skills
We are looking to fill Full-Time Positions and Part-Time positions to qualified candidates. Will provide training and coaching where needed. Review our website for details of our total service menu and offerings at www.thespaonmain.ca
Forward resumes to:
MEDICAL AESTHETICIANS – BodyTech Wellness Centre
BodyTech Wellness Centre is looking to add an experienced medical aestheticians to our professional team! We are also hiring “Digital Marketers/Admin”, and we need a Female RMT. We are looking to grow our team! We are in Streetsville (Erin Mills Parkway and the 401) and are looking for specifically Wednesdays (9am – 9pm
– may be split) and Saturdays (8am to 4pm
) to start. This position will grow with time, but this is the coverage we need asap.
We’re an established fitness, beauty and therapy company, located in Mississauga for almost 20 years. We strive to provide the best services for our extensive clientele base. Our Therapy services include Chiropractic care, Physiotherapy and Registered Massage therapy. Our executive boxing, boot camp, physique training, cosmetic fillers, laser hair removal and body contouring treatments, microdermabrasion facials (all Dermalogica facials), waxing, relaxation massage, manicures and pedicures have made us the “go-to” place for health and beauty in the GTA. We’re always expanding and we need to add to our team to keep up with a growing demand.
You’re a motivated and experienced medical aesthetician willing to be a team player! Has experience using Accent RF Body Contouring and Soprano Laser Hair Removal. You can do microdermabrasion, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, threading and relaxation massages. You MUST be able to work with men and women.
Do you have what it takes? Email your resume and lets discuss the opportunity.
Contact Kim at email@example.com
or come to the office at 10 Falconer Drive, Unit #8
UTOPIA SPA & BOUTIQUE
Utopia Spa & Boutique in Milton is currently looking for team members to join in the following roles:
If interested, please contact Kathy at (647) 989-9859
LASER AND MICROBLADING TECHNICIANS – La Unique Laser Centre
La Unique Laser Centre is hiring Laser Technicians and Microblading Technicians at their Mississauga and Brampton loations.
If interested, please call Rita at (416) 301 – 8627