This course outlines important aspects of starting a spa/medi-spa business. It includes an introduction to small business finance, proper business management, organizational structures, techniques for revenue generation, sales generating techniques, marketing and promotions. Students learn how to prepare a professional business plan which can be used to seek funding for a future business endeavours.-Spa Business Certificate.
• Interpersonal Skills Training
• Consultative Sales Training
• Small Business Management Specific to the Spa/Medi-Spa Industry
• Building a Business Plan
• Rules, Regulations, and Proper Insurance Coverage
• Sales and Revenue Generating Techniques
• Marketing and Advertising Strategies Online
• Resume Building and Cover Letters
• Interview Techniques (“Mock Interviews”)
• How to Register a Business Online: Business Names and HST Requirements
• Implementing New Product Lines
I came to the International Beauty Institute 3 years ago. I needed to do something different in my life beside shift work. I was very nervous about coming back to school, since I been out for a long time. When I came for a tour, I was very happy with what I saw, the class sizes were small, and that made me feel more comfortable. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, I felt like I was part of an IBI family. I ended up getting a full time job, where I’m very happy. I have no regrets, with the choices I have made, by picking IBI. It was the best experience in my life, thank you everyone at IBI!! If you are thinking about becoming a Medical Aesthetician, don’t hesitate to visit IBI!