Students will learn how to perform a thorough consultation and treatment on clients for dermarolling. Students will learn in-depth theory on indications and contradictions for the treatment, proper depth of needles for skin conditions and post treatment care.
• Sanitation and Safety
• Dermarolling Overview
• Indications for the Treatment
• Depth of Needling for Different Skin Conditions
• Frequency of Treatments
• Contraindications for the Treatment
• Client Consultations
• Pre and Post Treatment Protocols
• Performing a Dermarolling Treatment on a Client (model required)
• Home Care
Total cost of course: $350
Ready to learn more? Our admissions team is here to answer your questions.
I loved this program. I learned so much and am very confident with the techniques that I have learned. The photoshoots were great and have helped me to develop my portfolio. Thank you to the staff and my instructor for such a great experience.