Website BYT Beauty and Health Inc.
Medical Aesthetic and Laser Technician
We are a well-established spa located in Mississauga and we are looking for a Medical Aesthetic and Laser Technician who is flexible and available to work during the weekdays and weekend to join our team.
• Consult with clients to assess their needs and recommend treatment plans
• Keep accurate records of client treatment plans and progress
• Provide RF skin tightening/lifting, Ultrasound body contouring, micro-plasma skin rejuvenation treatment
• Make appropriate recommendation on home care products and other facial services that can facilitate attainment of patient treatment goals
• Prepare patients, products, and treatment room for procedures, room sterilization post treatment
• Maintain and clean equipment
• Application of the safety and hygiene protocols at all times.
• Must be punctual and reliable.
• Continuously educate oneself on new techniques, technologies and products in the field.
• Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Theory and practical knowledge with RF skin tightening/lifting, Ultrasound body contour
• Strong understanding of skin anatomy
• Knowledge of skincare lines and products
• Effective sales techniques and retail experience an asset
• Experience in /providing other medical aesthetic services as asset – facials, chemical peels, skin care etc.
• Self motivated and ability to work independently and in a team setting
Medical Aesthetician and Laser Certificate (required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Competitive pay structure inclusive of commissions & bonuses
Mandarin (required), English,
Work Location: Mississauga ON
We value excellent team players that perform well with team. Who is honest, reliable, punctual and flexible to work during the week and weekends.
if you are interested in the position, please forward your resumes to [email protected], We are looking for someone to start right away.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.