Cutting Edge Dermatology
The DermEdge™ team is expanding again and we are looking for an Junior Medical Esthetician/Cosmetic Receptionist to be part of the cosmetic arm of our medical dermatology centre of excellence. This is a 3 month full-time internship is a fantastic opportunity for recent grads of an esthetic program to have the opportunity to join a leading team in dermatological skin care. Successful completion of the internship will make you a great candidate to join our team upon completion.
Under the supervision of our Canadian-trained medical dermatologists and working under our Lead Medical Esthetician, you will set the tone for each patient’s experience, as being one of comfort and top-quality care. We seek an outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic individual with exceptional verbal and written communication skills to join our team.
With an established patient base, DermEdge offers a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and state-of-the-art environment.
We are looking for the following skill-set:
– Medical Esthetician Diploma from a recognized college or institution with top grades (90% plus);
– Knowledgeable about medical dermatology;
– Enthusiastic team player who thrives on working with others in a fast-paced environment;
– Willingness to help out in with medical reception (i.e. answering telephones)
– Must be capable of performing Laser treatments (including hair removal), Chemical Peels, Skin tightening; Experience with Syneron Candela is an asset;
– Product knowledge and experience with retailing and sales;
– Experience with Skinceuticals and AlumierMD is an asset;
– Computer proficiency (experience with Accuro EMR is preferred)
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Supporting our lead medical esthetician in creating an exceptional patient experience;
– Maintaining the cosmetic waiting area and patient flow;
– Advise on skin care products that are best suited for the client;
– Gradually gaining experience with Laser Services, Facials, and Chemical Peels;
– Supporting marketing initiatives;
– Additional responsibilities will be added as the clinic grows and diversifies
DermEdge™ is an equal-opportunity employer, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DermEdge™ is a newly renovated and expanded full-service dermatology centre located in Mississauga. The DermEdge™ team consists of medical dermatologists, surgeons, clinical trial coordinators, laser technicians, nurses, and other medical and non-medical personnel.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 3 months
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Full COVID vaccination is mandatory for all staff. Masks are required. Social distancing is maintained as much as possible. Brand new HVAC system for optimal airflow and circulation in our new space.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.