APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://jobs.elcompanies.com/estee-lauder-companies/jobs/2013909?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
Provide high touch make up artistry services to achieve all sales and customer service targets. The role is responsible for attracting customers and ensuring excellent customer relationship management.
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers & build a collaborative working relationship with Sephora team members at all times
- Communicate effectively with the Sephora store management team to discuss the plan and align for the day in terms of sales support/goals and training needs of Beauty Advisors
- Work with the M.A.C FESM to plan team incentives for upcoming store visits and execute with brilliance with the Sephora management teams or National Senior Artists to maximize brand sales
- Provide customers an interactive experience by suggesting groups of appropriate products and colours to meet and exceed customers’ needs
- Perform well-executed and expedient make-up demos while achieving the look that the Customer desires. Sample products as applicable. Practice current sanitary practices when performing services & testing/sampling products
- During all visits you will be required to support sales, events, the cleanliness of the gondola & light re-stocking as required to ensure that the brand is well represented
- Assist with inventory levels by reviewing the ACCR Report with the support of the Sephora Store Management Team and identifying any discrepancies
- Maintain tester units in proper schematic order, replace products as authorised
- Meet your individual responsibility for sales goals provided by FESMs
- Inform customers of available Sephora services & Insider rewards, MAC consciousness programs and philosophies.
- Responsible for providing a detailed recap to the “Field Executive Sales Manager,” with observations in the areas of service in store, actions taken to support “Brand Love,” inventory and personal sales achievement for the day by manually tracking personal sales with a breakdown of items & shades.
- A minimum grade 12 education
- College degree preferred
- Cosmetic experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment including evenings & weekends
- Ability to assess customer needs and make recommendations
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Strong Customer Service & Artistry Skills
- Professional demeanour and ability to be flexible and handle change in a positive manner
- Previous experience in a retail environment
Job: Retail – Store
Primary Location: CA-ON-Burlington
Job Type: Standard
Shift: On Call
Job Number: 2013909
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.