Website Fuzz Wax Bar
Who We Are: Fuzz Wax Bar is Canada’s leading provider of membership-based wax services. We are experts in our craft and continually elevate the industry standard through transparent and supportive client experiences. Our company has 13 locations across Canada with great expansion plans in progress.
A Little Bit About Us: Jessie Frampton and Florence Gaven Rossavik founded Fuzz Wax Bar in 2012 with just sweat and tears, and unlimited dreams; Since then Fuzz has grown every year on the key principles they established. We champion a professional organization that emphasizes excellence at every level, focusing on in-store experiences and customer service. Our staff is our greatest asset, and a large amount of the success of Fuzz Wax Bar is the result of the talented and highly dedicated employees who set the standard for service and quality within the waxing space.
At Fuzz, we have remained committed to being a place where we support one another no matter what, focus on positive solutions and go to work every day loving what we do and the people we do it with.
The Role: The Fuzzologist at Fuzz Wax Bar is a professional waxer who is passionate about all things waxing, providing a smooth service from start to finish, the Fuzz Way and is a true team player and people lover. They are flexible, have a strong interest in learning and educating others, and love all things around skin care products. Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
· Provide all waxing services offered by Fuzz Wax Bar to both male and female
· Provide outstanding waxing service following the in-house trained Fuzz protocol way of waxing and the Fuzz signature conversations from start to finish
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products and services offered
· Upsell through EDUCATION of our clients on pre and post wax care products
· Deliver flawless service, sales, customer experience,
· Maintain an awareness of all things Fuzz with customers and members
· Contribute to a positive, inclusive and people-centric work environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Certified Esthetician (Certificate of esthetic required upon interview)
· Loves waxing and enjoys doing waxing only
· Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
· Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers and wax-care products and services
· High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
· Flexible availability – Fuzz hours are 7 days a week, generally from 7am to 9pm, so staff schedule will include opening, closing and weekend shifts.
WHAT FUZZ OFFERS
· Competitive wages
· Predictable schedule, thanks to a membership-based clientele
· No seasonality thanks to membership program
· Employee health benefits program
· Complimentary waxing
· 20% off Fuzz products and 15% off all other retail
· Fuzz employees referral program
· Full Fuzz training and ongoing learning
· Professional growth opportunities
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.25 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.