Kan Medical Spa is a premier medispa franchise based in Toronto that offers multiple cosmetic treatments under one roof. Currently, we have three locations in North York, one in Waterloo and one opening in Markham later this year. We are committed to providing professional and exemplary service that is tailored to each client’s goals and wellness.
Kan is led by a team of doctors and nurses with expertise in plastic surgery, postpartum care, and cosmetic injection. Our non-surgical aesthetic procedures including facials, lasers, energy-based devices are delivered by aestheticians.
As our firm is in the progress of rapid expansion in terms of both human capital and physical locations, we have numerous openings for medical aestheticians, respective job descriptions and qualifications are listed below. Students who are interested can apply directly through our company email.
Job type: part-time/ full time
Benefits: stuff discount, stuff credits, insurance, daily/monthly sales bonus
Working remotely: No
- The responsibilities include medical aesthetic treatments, such as laser hair removal, chemical peel, facials etc
- Sale of the services and products
- Knowledgeable of all spa services, retail products and ability to answer all treatment and product-related questions
- Prepare and clean up the room before and after each client
- Ensure treatments start and end on time
- Ensure equipment is sanitized and linens are clean at all times
- Treat clients in a courteous, professional and empathetic manner
- Accurately record and communicate treatment details and changes with the admin
- In charge of general maintenance and cleaning of all areas.
- Applicants with extensive industry experience are prioritized
- For lasers and energy-based devices, training and license is required
- Ability to possessing knowledge and expertise in services, treatments, programs, and products
- Excellent customer service track record, with a passion for the aesthetic industry and an eagerness to learn
- The role requires fluency in English or Mandarin
- Aestheticians also are required to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to quickly and adeptly assess the needs and wants of their clients
- Always on time for their shifts and for client appointments
- Have a flexible schedule and the ability to work evenings and weekends