Laser Hair Removal Technician and Aesthetician
Laser Technician responsibilities will include:
– Evaluating and treating clients within established treatment protocols
-sales of all services and products the clinic offers
-Assessing and executing Facial treatments such as: Facials, extractions, medical grade peels, and microdermabrasion
– Maintain and cleaning the laser
– always Maintaining and cleaning a hygienic work environment
– Assisting clients with questions or concerns about treatments
– Providing a friendly and comfortable environment for patients to be treated in
– Speaking with patients about additional services and recommendations
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet all of the following requirements:
– Demonstrates exception communication skills, both verbal & written
-Basic Computer skills for Microsoft word, excel and power point
-Social Media posting and content knowledge
– Show a stable work history
– Have a highly polished demeanor and strong team mentality
– Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
– Be able to stand up for up to 8 hours per day
– Display the ability to work very independently
– Have a passion for aesthetics!
– diploma or certificate showing completion of aesthetic and laser course or equivalent experience
– Exceptional Work environment
We want clients to feel like family when they come in, we want them to get the best results for an affordable price and feel valuable. A professional, and honest person would excel with our team, with ongoing learning.
Our team is friendly and fun, creating a happy atmosphere.
Please email your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.