Website Vixen Spa Inc.
Be a Legend. Be a Vixen.
Vixen® Spa Inc. is seeking talented Nail Technicians and Estheticians to join their growing team across all locations in Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Mississauga and Toronto!
Who We Are.
Vixen® Spa Inc. is an award winning, upscale and trendy nail salon & spa Franchise specializing in manicures, pedicures, nail enhancements, facials, waxing, massages , laser hair services and hair salon services (*select locations). We are committed to providing superior customer service and maximum hygienic care using high quality products.
What we’re looking for.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual who is passionate about providing superior customer service to our new and existing clientele. Someone who feels rewarded by making others feel healthy and beautiful inside and out. This individual must enjoy working in a team environment and possess a dynamic and energetic personality. An individual who keeps up with industry trends in beauty and health, this incumbent demonstrates a combination of true skills, professionalism and a high level of integrity. This individual strives for success and consistently seeks new ways to learn, grow and go above and beyond client expectations.
Some of the Perks.
· Company Paid Health & Dental Benefits
· Lucrative Daily Cash Gratuities
· Paid Training
· Generous Employee Service & Product discounts
· Opportunities for advancement and growth
· Be a part of a high performing, diverse and dynamic team
What qualifications we’re seeking.
· Education and/or experience in the nail salon or spa industry
· Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment is an asset
· Previous co-op or internship experience within the nail salon, spa or beauty industry is a plus
· Available to work evenings and weekends
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience working with computers and/or Point of Sale (POS) systems is an asset
· Embraces feedback and has the willingness to learn and grow within a competitive industry
· An Energetic, enthusiastic and positive personality
· A high level of integrity, work ethic and punctuality
· Proven team player and relationship builder
· Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
· Adaptable and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment
How to become a Vixen.Apply through our website at http://www.vixenspa.com/join-our-team.htm OR Apply to the portal provided on this job posting. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Vixen® Spa Inc. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Co-op students and Esthetics, Nail Technician or Cosmetology graduates are welcome to apply to be considered for future opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.